Sunday, December 5, 2010

FIRST Blog!!!

I am super excited!!! I finally decided to make a blog in addition to my YouTube beauty channel. I've only been making videos on YouTube for about three months but I already love it. I was eager to start a blog because it seems like an easier way to do reviews and share information about different products that I am trying. I've really learned a lot from the YouTube beauty community and I want to continue to expand on that and also hopefully contribute some of my thoughts.

On my blog I will post pics of daily makeup looks I use and let you know everything that I am wearing. Most importantly I will utilize this to post reviews of products I like, and even the ones I don't. I hope to give you a better idea of what's worth your money and what's not.

Again I am super excited and I will be updating my blog on a regular basis to keep up with the products I am using.

Thanks for stopping by.

Keep Smiling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment